Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday--on Tuesday [sigh]

 

[sigh] October is kicking my....you know what...and it's only the 10th! Yes I should have stayed home and blogged yesterday, but I haven't been able to get with Gal Pal's in a week and I truly missed seeing them. Hopefully Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom will let me slide in with a Tuesday edition of Happy Homemaker Monday....

** The Weather **
See I even had Monday on the Weather list...I had intentions!

** As I look outside my window **
It's late afternoon Tuesday and the sun is still shining bright...

 ** Right now I am **
Doing what I can to get this post done...

** OOTD **
I currently have Indy Piston race shirt & leggings

** Thinking and pondering **
How did October get so packed with races/meetings/appointments??

** What I'm reading **
Point Blank by Fern Michaels [sisterhood series & pleasure read]
Devotional [spiritual read]
Atomic Habits [D.O.N.E!! self-improvement read]

** TV Shows this week **
LOL! TV will be on for background noise...

** Menu Plan **
Whatever is leftover in fridge

** Goal/To Do List **
Control the CHAOS 
Do 2 days of training walk/runs

** Around The House **
As long as my bed is made I'll be happy this week.

** Project this Week **
Pick a Day to catch up...

** Today's Motivation **
The hubby is part of a 'Research Study group' for his PAD...baseline appointment/labs are complete, 1st month of supplements started today.

** Something fun to share **
My friend Mac will be selling her Fused Glass at the CVB gift shop. I'm excited for her!

** Looking forward to this week **
Nephew's final Football game is tonight, then he starts Basketball practice tomorrow night. [Yep we're ALLLL busy in this family] 

** From the camera **
the cheering section from last Saturdays race

and this Gorgeous Paw'runner from last Sundays race Yep, 2 events last weekend...this coming weekend is even more full of photography.

** On my prayer list **
My SIL--this is her last week of Chemo,
My friend Tim--he's starting aggressive Radiation 5 days a week, 
Prayers for Israel...


No comments:

Post a Comment