Friday, October 13, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Feline Friday ~ Sinking Fund Update

 

Morning Cuddles with my Boy Jinx
I had quite the Busy Day yesterday..
All I can say is October is kicking my 😏 you know what😏

**********

--> Below is a quick Sinking Fund update<--

*Car maintenance 100$ [upped amt to 150$ may need new battery for winter]
[Battery for Ethel is around 180$ - so another change - 60$to-go]

*Hair 400$ [upped amt to 500$ due to new hair dresser]
balance of 163$/337$ to go
[I made the decision to NOT color my hair anymore, $saving$] 

*Vet/Pet Care 350$
balance of 245$/105$ to go
[Thank goodness all the Purr'kids are healthy]

*Indoor/Outdoor Improvements 800$ [2024 item, upped to 1000$]
[Used cash from here for Dues/Sponsorships]
balance of 157$/843$ to go

*Travel 4000$ [trips added, upped to 4400$ I have 3 booked in 2024,
may need to re-evaluate again due to G'Kid trips]
balance 2130$/2270$ to go
[Travel SF will definitely be significantly higher in 2024 - 3 trips booked and at least 8 Race'cations planned] 

*Promotional materials 1500$
[Promo items purchased for 2 race events]
balance 145$/1355$ to go

I need 4970$ to meet SF 2023 goals...I don't think THAT is going to happen, but I'll put a small dent in each before the end of the year. All in All, I'm pleased as to where I am. I could have put more in each of my categories, but instead did some Major Freezer/Pantry re-stocking. 2024 Sinking Funds will most likely be similar in amounts, with Travel being the biggest change so roughly 9000$ is the total goal. I currently have a CC balance that I'm also aggressively paying off [stupid Credit reports lower your rating when you don't owe anyone Go Figure!]. Christmas Budget $ Monies $ is already in Savings account & I have a 500$ ''pad'' in my checking.  Holiday meals will also be scaled back due to work schedules for the G'kids, what will matter is that we are together.

**********
Tonight I'm headed for the first of 5 photography event/opportunities. Monster Mash & Dash is another inaugural race supporting Recovery Cafe in Lexington....150+ are signed up with a Trunk & Treat for the kiddo's. I'm looking forward to it and plan on having So. Much. Fun taking pic's of everyone in costume. Tomorrow will consist of Race in the morning [Lexington], race here in my Hometown, then I'm taking Homecoming photos for my youngest G'daughter...Sunday after church I'll be doing photos for my 'Foster' daughter and 2 of her friends for their 50th Birthday's....Shewee I'm tired just writing & thinking about it all. I'll try and get the blog updated as I go, πŸ˜‰ or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment