Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Tip Tuesday ~ Habits ~ Happy Halloween

 

Lot's to get done today so just a quick post...
[and 2 days in a row!!]

Habits...you either Love'em or hate'em.
While my hubby calls it my OCD [and it could be] I have this thing about making my bed every day. 
On Saturdays I'm up and out the door before he's turned over. And though he's tried to make the bed 'to my' liking, his words, I showed him my trick to get sheets/blanket/comforter evenly placed without causing any stress.. 
Here's a Tip for your Tuesday...this TIP applies to however you place your pillows. These pictured are my hubby's. And they're feather pillows so it's easy to hand score them in half and fold to dam against the wall. sheets/blankets/comforter is folded in half, and placed as so. Then all I do is walk to the other side and un-fold. EASY PEASY! And the hubby can manage this technique as well...unless his PurrBoys are helping him !
Afterwards this is the end result...
Ta Da!


Hope your Halloween is safe! We're keeping ours low key...we don't normally get any Trick or Treaters where we live, but we always put together treat bags for the nephews...








No comments:

Post a Comment