Monday, October 23, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Manic Monday ...again!

 


Early Morning appointment with our Medicare guru....


It's the yearly check-up to make sure we have the best coverage for our needs....


Mainly it's for the hub's since he's one medications, and have had all the various surgeries. My plan will be staying as is - so Good to Go until next enrollment time.


The hub's treated us to breakfast at Cracker Barrel before going on our next task on the list...which was stopping for tickets to the upcoming Hospice Tea & Treasure....were 'sponsoring' 2 tables and invited a few of our closest friends. 
This will be our first time being involved with it. The hub's is on the BOD for Hospice so I get to witness him in his element. 

Home for a bit to get this post, going for Mah-jongg [I need the distraction] but not enough time for a HHM....oops! I'll get one tmrw, 🤔 I hope.








No comments:

Post a Comment