Monday, October 2, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 10/2/23

 

A quick post as it's been a B~U~S~Y morning & day. Linking up with Sandra for HHM.

** The Weather **
Cooler temps finally coming my way....

** As I look outside my window **
The Sun is bright and shinning....

 ** Right now I am **
Desperately trying to get this post up before heading out...

** OOTD **
Lounge shorts & top before changing again into active wear for tonight's 4 miler...

** Thinking and pondering **
Do I really need sleep this month😒

** What I'm reading **
Crash and Burn by Fern Michaels [sisterhood series & pleasure read]
Devotional [spiritual read]
Atomic Habits [1 more chapter!! self-improvement read]
Bet ya didn't think I'd finish 😉

** TV Shows this week **
🤣🤣🤣like that's going to happen this week, DVR to the rescue

** Menu Plan **
Lot's of repeats from last week...

** Goal/To Do List **
Silver Sneakers X3 this week,
Park Walk with friend Margaret X4 this week,
Hike with CCE group,

** Around The House **
All the Daily Household stuff, anything extra will be a crap shoot...

** Project this Week **
Is Surviving a project??
 [asking for a friend--I'm the friend]

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
I'm doing a 4 mile race event tonight...though I plan on taking it slow and doing mostly walking I'm still going to do it and enjoy the Spooktacular Time.

** Looking forward to this week **
Getting everything on my Busy weeks to-do list...

** From the camera **
Caught this young bird on my birdbath, he/she was just sitting there looking around watch me unload my car...

** On my prayer list **
Continuing prayer for my SIL--and for my friend Mavis as she lost her Mama this past Saturday.

** Devotional **
Father, thank you for all you have done and all you will let do. Help me keep my eyes on you, Trusting that you will make me into the woman whose life is marked by your Shalom.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for your SIL and as well as condolences to your friend. Hope you get to take a few minutes to relax somewhere in your busy schedule. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration with all the exercise you do. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete