Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday [on Tuesday again!]

 

October will be over soon and Good Lord....November is just as packed [sigh]!
I keep posting with the heading of Blog 365 though I'm missing several posts I do have intentions of catching them up...🤔 I think...😉 I hope....

For now, I hope to again join in on the Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra...yes I know it's Tuesday, it is what it is!! Let's get started.....

** The Weather **
Disregard Monday as it's come and gone....[today is almost gone too]

** As I look outside my window **
The sun is shining bright, and it's currently 74*

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, heading to a Relay for Life meeting in a bit.

** OOTD **
Leggings, oversize t-shirt, barefoot...

** Thinking and pondering **
Going through day to day on remote, with alarms set for reminders....

** What I'm reading **
In Plain Sight by Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual reading]
--> haven't looked for anything for self-improvement/business reading<--

** TV Shows this week **
DVR to the rescue! I do however sit and watch 'the Closer' with the hub's at night, we finish catching up with our day and plan out upcoming schedules...

** Menu Plan **
[in no particular order]
Frozen pkg meal,
Grilled Chicken Sausage w/cabbage
Pizza
Broccoli Cheese Soup
*taking the hub's out for Birthday dinner*
Leftovers from Hub's B'day dinner
Taco's
Spaghetti
Veggie Egg Rolls 
[we'll get to them eventually they're frozen]

** Goal/To Do List **
Races,
Meetings,
Photo Shoots,
Budgets,
Bill Pay,
Laundry,
etc, etc, etc!

** Around The House **
Daily household chores might be it....

** Project this Week **
Work at getting the upstairs ready for SIL visit...

** Today's Motivation **
I'm beyond excited for 2024!!!
And I alreadydecided what my 'Word' for the year is.

** Something fun to share **
The 'kid' & g'kid were released from doctor care & no more PT !!

** Looking forward to this week **
Celebrating the hubby's birthday....69 years!

** From the camera **
Our 'Roadie'....he's concentrating so hard on our Campaign postcards we've been doing, 
1500 addressed ready for the mail

** On my prayer list **
our friend Tim...he's coming to terms with his cancer. His 'wife' though has me infuriated ! She has left!! As in gone to live in Chicago with her son...I don't understand why?? Tim's siblings will be taking turns coming to stay and help him get to treatments and anything else in general. My heart breaks for him.





2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your dh. beautiful pic of your cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit behind this week! Hope your week was fabulous. Happy Birthday to your husband. And now I'm super curious about your word of the year, 2024 seems to be coming in so fast.

    ReplyDelete