Monday, April 3, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 4-3-23

 Happy Monday, and Happy Holy Monday. Lot's done over the weekend and lots to do, of course😉 this coming week. Read about my Saturday Here and my Sunday Here 

With a full schedule planned let's get started with linking up with Sandra for her weekly Happy Homemaker Monday !

**********

** The Weather **
Today & tomorrow will be good days to finish work in yard and last flower bed.

** As I look outside my window **
Sun is coming through the clouds and my front door window.. #LoveIt

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, trying to decide if I have time to mow before going to Silver Sneakers

** Thinking and pondering **
What or When I'll be changing Churches...I'm in a bit of a struggle with the new Pastor at FCC. Following his sermons are hard for me. I feel like I'm in school again with the different 'lessons' he attaches on his scripture theme.

** What I'm reading **
[pleasure reading] Nothing started yet  
Daily Devotions [spiritual],
Still plugging along with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement] 

** TV Shows this week **
Whatever is 'new' on regular channels, and guilty pleasure viewing on Bravo

** Menu Plan **
 Options carried over from last and 'strikethrough' ones we had---Veggie Bowls, Hot Dogs w/slaw, Tortelli Alfredo, Chick Parm, Pork Loin w/scallop potatoes, Veggie Soup, Fish sandwich w/swt potato fries, Cauliflower Bake, Meat Loaf Patties, Frozen Pkg Meal, Grilled Chick Breast, Ham slices [w/mashed potaotes & gravy will pare with Grilled Chick Breast] I had a craving for Sloppy Joes so fixed a pot of that yesterday and will have leftovers tonight.

** Goal/To Do List **
😜All...The...Things...😜

** Around The House **
Most everything is in OK shape, doing all the daily household chore routine helps tremendously, and the hub's [kinda] made the bed & swept the floors for me on Saturday while I was working at the race. Was it 'MY Way' of doing things?? No, but I've come to realize it's ok! And I appreciate his help.

** Project this Week **
Finish mowing, finish last flower bed clean-up, Preen & mulch.
Work on getting porch ready for summer, work on getting upstairs organized.

** Todays Motivation **
This popped up on my social media memories from last year...
Just last week I had another 'person' give me a look as to my involvement in a few things within my community and organizations.

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Actually a new blog. Jackie See at See me by daylight

** Something fun to share **
A new Downtown music series starts up this week!! Downtown is still a complete mess with all the construction, BUT, hopefully there will be a good turn out.

** Looking forward to this week **
Seeing my 'R'-Jong Gal Pal's. I had to miss last week and the alternate date unfortunately
got cancelled 🙁

** From the camera **
Punk'N hiding from the others....

** On my prayer list **
Gal Pal Mac--her husband has been diagnosed with early onset dementia/Alzheimer's. It's been hard for her the past few weeks and finally got the affirmation about his condition. Now it's a matter of What we can help with.

** Bible verse, Devotional **
Day 2 Holy Monday readings are Matthew 21:12-20
John 12:1-14
[more readings] Mark 11:11-33




2 comments:

  1. Funny, I put all the things on my to do list as well though I'd bet you have more on your list. What a sweet looking little cat. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you too! The sweet look'n boy is Punk'N rescued in 2017 from my foster daughters backyard.....

      Delete