Thursday, April 13, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Birthday Babies ~ Busy [as always] Day

 Giving a quick Shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby brother,

weren't we cute !!

Yeah we're that kind of family...so I blanked out the finger wave...😬

and to my Cousin Johnny Vance...

**********
I'm 🤔thinking/debating the idea of getting up once the hub's starts his treadmill routine... I had my morning coffee while working.  And needed to get several things done before my first scheduled event of the day...I did book my first Prom pictures session before 7am this morning and booking Baby Bump session soon.
breakfast was a quick bowl of cereal the off I went to church for Connections meeting...Lot's of items coming up

Home long enough to clean up then head back out...
One way to stay ahead of some household chores is to do them as you're walking out the door, Hence the mop/quick shine so kitchen floor is nice and shiny!

I was invited to join the Thursday Kiwanis Club meeting,
on the left is Jeff Jewel who was the speaker for todays meeting and is with the local Chamber, on the right is Kathy Miles, we're in Garden Club together.

  
I knew most everyone there...

And Yes, I did submit my application to join. What's another organization to add to my growing list of activities...Right??

After the meeting it was time to get home and do some yard queen chores,
as my schedule is hectic [my fault] I sometimes need 2 days to get all of the yard mowed and weed eating done, and that's ok.

I cleaned up, [again] worked in the office a bit, cooked dinner, visited with the hub's before heading to my friend Shannon' Mary Kay launch, and she was Pinned!! for her sales, how great is that. I'm glad to have her as my MK rep, not only to help her out but to have quicker access to products I use.

That's it, It's been another fun filled day with more Full days to come....












 






No comments:

Post a Comment