Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Tuesday Thoughts

It's Tuesday eve and almost halfway through the week....Shoot and almost halfway through the Month!!

I was finally sick and tired of the porch area being a complete mess and with the weather becoming warmer, I decided to do a deep dive into this project and here's the finished look. The 'cabinet' in the far corner was a aquarium stand that I plan on clear coating and getting a piece of wood for the top so my Plant Babies can get back outside...To the right of the picture is a cabinet that houses the outdoor TV...the hub's will hook up the spare cable box and reprogram it tomorrow. I will be able to listen to my Oldie's music channel while working around the yard, and the hub's can have multiple sports channels on.

My SIL came from TN for a short overnight visit so, after the porch project I cleaned up and did some work in my home office, which also needs a good cleaning[!] until she arrived. We visited for a bit then out to dinner....the hubby, SIL & BIL went to nephew's soccer game I already had a scheduled event... I tend to be a bit nosey sometimes, LOL! 
This group event was 'Celebrating Women Elected to Public Office'.


The room was starting to fill up quite nicely....

Organizers weren't certain how popular the event would be, and was only posted on social media. 

As a 'nosey' person I know all but one elected candidate really well. 
But with my connection with the new partner [John] Apex Promoz I'm learning more and more about Paula...She's John's Momma!
They had the tables set-up with each candidate, when we signed in they had each tag with a table number, it was like ''speed dating'' going from table to table asking them questions and whatever..did I learn anything, I'm going to say Yes I did....




Once it was over, I headed home only to be greeted with a clean, cozy back porch!! 
#Ahhhh My own little piece of Heaven!

**********








 

 

1 comment:

  1. Back porches are awesome aren't they? I love spending time on ours.

    ReplyDelete