Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Chamber stuff ~ Holy Week Reading

 Passion Week Scripture Reading = Matthew 21:20-27, Mark 11:20, Mark 12:44 Mark 21:28, Mark 23:39

**********

As a newer Chamber member and representative for 'new' partner Apex Promoz I've been trying to do whatever I can to get the word out regarding a race/run series in our community.... So this morning I attended....

at Mason Bros footwear/apparel store. Though not many showed up this morning 

I'm really glad I did....ever the social butterfly, LOL,


I was pleased to make a connection with the owner, Cody Johnson. He talked to me about being a sponsor for the race/run series Apex and I are trying to do locally!!
 ANNND is wanting to talk more about getting the Half Marathon going & Advertise for my partner RaceRise!! YES PLEASE.... How awesome is that!!

Along with sponsoring he's willing to also have race packet pick ups in his store which will also require him to stay open later! Again YES PLEASE! 
Voted #1 in the 2022 Reader's Choice for 'Best Shoe Store'.
With the selection of shoes they have I can understand. Plus Cody said he was getting New Balance running shoes in next week [I plan on going back and getting photos to share on Social Media].
They have this machine that will examine/measure your foot and then give recommend what shoe you should have for whatever sport or non-sport activity you do.

On top of all the different shoes they have there's also work boots of all kinds, cowboy boots [YeeHaww], steel toes for work, insoles galore,

a few clothes items and 

And Cowboy Hats....

All in all, though I wasn't able to go hiking with my group today I feel like I've 'earned' my weight in getting out there and making connections. While also getting recognized and my name out there.








No comments:

Post a Comment