Monday, April 17, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 4-17-23 ~ Just another Manic Monday!

MANIC MONDAY!! 

Things to do... Places to Be...
People To See...!

And just another Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom...

Let's to it!!

** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
It's Zero:Dark:Thirty AM as I've gotten up earlier than normal since I'm nosey going to the CVB monthly meeting...

 ** Right now I am **
Drinking coffee taking morning Vitamins

** Thinking and pondering **
How I have been so incredibly Blessed with my kids, G'kids, hubby, & friends.

** What I'm reading **
Run Away by Harlan Coben [pleasure reading], 
Daily Devotions [spiritual],
Still plugging along with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement]
reading more often lately....

** TV Shows this week **
Same as always, anything new on CBS and guilty Bravo viewing..

** Menu Plan **
**In No Particular Order** Shrimp Alfredo, Grilled Chicken Breast,
Meatloaf Patties, Cauliflower Bake, Pork Loin,
Veggie Egg Rolls w/salad, Spaghetti, Hot Dog's,
Veggie Soup [cooler temps 😬again],
Baked Chicken, Taco's, Tilapia Fish..
[ there will be plenty of nights of leftovers ]

** Goal/To Do List **
Laundry!!
repair downstairs clothesline[ too many things hanging at once
🤔thinking I might have broke it OOPSIE! ]
Walk/Run/Hike - need 10miles this week
pack away 'winter wear' clothing,

** Around The House **
House is in good shape with the help from hubby, so daily basic chores is all,

** Project this Week **
Gather donations for Hospice Blue Jean Ball
Get pricing on baby blankets for newborns at church,
Sort out 2022 race shirts and medals,

** Todays Motivation **
-- See above Pic --

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Found another NEW BLOG to follow... Ms Goose 

** Something fun to share **
Being a Influencer/Promoter/Ambassador/new Chamber person has kept me VERY busy this past month or so, along with the hub's PNC bank rescheduling for our loan stuff,  I'm finally going to be able to go HIKING this week...back with my Casey County Explorer's

** Looking forward to this week **
'R'-Jong with the Tribe, Hiking, NAACP mtg, attending a Alzheimer's information
mtg on Wednesday,
and Lions Club info mtg at the Library Thursday night...

** From the camera **
 We Welcomed
our new 'R'-Jong Tribe member Ashley !  

** On my prayer list **
Prayers for those attending the teen Birthday party in Alabama where a shooting took place...I..Can..NOT..Fathom what the parents are going through 😢 it makes me Sad. 

** Bible verse, Devotional **


**********






No comments:

Post a Comment