Monday, April 10, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 4-10-23

 Happy Monday Everyone!!

Busy Busy Day planned as always so let's get to it....don't you Love Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday's, Yep...Me Too so let's get with it.


** The Weather **
Love these temps....

** As I look outside my window **
It's still dark out as I'm up a bit earlier than normal...

 ** Right now I am **
Trying to work on this post in between going downstairs doing spring/summer skirt refresh laundry,

** Thinking and pondering **
My church!! Yesterday's service was a bit iffy [again]for me. Title 'eating ice cream make you sunburned] 😔Ummm what??

** What I'm reading **
Run Away by Harlan Coben [pleasure reading], 
Daily Devotions [spiritual],
Still plugging along with Atomic Habits [business/self-improvement] and I really need to switch gears and finish this book

** TV Shows this week **
All new regular CBS station shows, and of course my guilty pleasure[s] on Bravo

** Menu Plan **
Geesh! Lord only know's, I really need to look at doing some kind of menu/meal plan. Our 'Easter' family dinner is tonight [the Grand had to work Easter] and will be Mexican food,  We have a few Chamber Business events and SIL coming for a visit so a lot of eating out and leftovers.

** Goal/To Do List **
Let's just say the hub's and I had to sync calendars,

and of course I got my notification reminders for events this week...

** Around The House **
All the Basic's, I will be changing bed sheets today as well as getting the floors re-shined up..
Quick Shine products makes it easy!


** Project this Week **
Porch clean up/organized,
Keeping up with the Blog 365
Raised garden bed prepped

** Todays Motivation **
Need to get my ARSE in GEAR!!

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Sorry guys I barely had time for mine...working on reading everyone this week....

** Something fun to share **
We gained another victim player for Monday 'R'Jong..
Welcome Ashley, second from right...

** Looking forward to this week **
Having the windows open and getting outside.

** From the camera **
'Big' Goob 'Little' Goob
Actually it's Goober & Buddy Boy

** On my prayer list **
My Friends traveling to TN for the Spring Hiking Trip,,, 🤔thinking🤔 I will have FOMO for not going...But booked a room and reserved tickets for Biltmore in June with the Grand!!

** Bible verse, Devotional **
Letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death.
But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.
Romans 8:6

**********



3 comments:

  1. That is a rather odd (but intriguing) title for a sermon on Easter Sunday (?!). I like your motivation for the week. Although is it bad that it kind of makes me crave spring rolls from Panda Express? LOL. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an odd title for a sermon.

    ReplyDelete