Monday, April 22, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 4-22-24

 

This month is flying by don't ya think?? My birthday weekend is over and level 69 has already started out with a bang! Lot's of birthday wishes on social media and in person from friends, family, followers near & far... along with receiving a few cards snail mail...

Shockingly I'm only 1 blog post away from being caught up, so for this morning lets link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday.....

** The Weather **
Last night we had freeze warning, luckily evening temps are better for this upcoming week.

** As I look outside my window **
I can see the sun is shining on rooftops behind my house, but only 33° Brrrr! 

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, waiting to do Monday morning radio segment, going on 4 yrs now!

** OOTD **
No too sure, I need to mow but temps out right now may delay that for a few days, I have 3 different obligations this afternoon so need to figure out clothes that will be appropriate for all, I really don't want to waste time coming home to change clothes and besides that who wants the extra laundry!

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
I feel like my morning ritual & routine of vitamin appetizer has helped me be able to do ALL the things. 
Knock on wood I can continue to not have prescribed meds added to pill box. 

** What I'm reading **
 'I Am Still Alive' by Kate Alice Marshall - pleasure reading
Devotional - spiritual reading
Still nothing for self-improvement/business 

** TV Shows this week **
Have you seen my schedules!
I'm hoping for a rain day with the Mr....

** Morning breakfast - Menu Plan **
Couple of hard fried eggs w/orange cranberry muffin was breakfast this morning, meals for the week will be whatever protein I pull from the freezer, and I'll get some kind of side from the pantry. With a couple of evening meetings this week canned soup & stew will most likely happen as well.

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
April Goal--> 22/30 days, as of today 18/30
I do have a May prep grocery run to do early next week since I'll be out of town for a few days.

** Goal/To Do List **
Bank run for SF
Mow & Trim
Work on BJB notes
HRC mtg later tonight
Hospice vol dinner photos tonight

** Around The House **
Keeping the basic routine this week will be a blessing...

** Project this Week **
Work on cleaning out office, it's become the dumping ground for -well -everything.
Clean Car it too has become a leftover/dumping ground,

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
Meet Amanda! She only gets a couple weekends off a month, so it was great to see her this past Saturday & Sunday at races. And she's on my Muddy Princess team....[did I mention that before?]
Yep! Level 69 has gone crazy[ier]...
several goal race events...
several teams form...
LOADS of Fun to be HAD!!

** Looking forward to this week **
Hiking tomorrow!
Monday Mahjongg with the Gal Pal's.
I'm the 'official' photographer for Heritage Hospice inaugural Frills & Fashion event on Wednesday. 
Volunteering for Derby Marathon Thursday & Saturday at the race...est of 10,000 runners WOWZA!

** From the camera **
The yellow flower caught my eye while working the race yesterday.

** On my prayer list **
All Of US...our country.

** Reflection` **
With out discomfort and pain, we would never know what it feels like to feel good.
                        from blogger 'Hungry Runner Girl'

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your birthday, have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the first flowers come through! I saw some pretty tulips at my dad's yesterday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete