Monday, April 15, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 4-15-24

 

Linking with the Fabulous Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday...
I don't need to tell ya how far behind I continue to be with blog, but I will say it's been a Busy, Great vacation last week & busy working weekend. 

Let's get started on the categories....

** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
It's a good day to get outside for a while...sun is up, only slight breeze.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, finishing up notes for radio segment,
A Runners Mom and More every Monday morning talking all things running with opinions on whatever else I decide to comment on..which often times gets me called down to meet with either the city Mayor or county Judge Exec. 

** OOTD **
Outdoor work clothes first - then showering before heading to Mahjongg wearing light leggings?? and race shirt.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Almost overwhelmed...almost. I need to catchup on so much stuff. I made my list while working races this past weekend...titling it 'Try My Best' for this week.
[who am I kidding, this just might be for the rest of the year🤣]

** What I'm reading **
Finished all of the Fern Michaels Sisterhood series, then found a book at the extension office book swap area titled 'I Am Still Alive' by Kate Alice Marshall started it over the weekend and talk about intense! Whew, It will take me a while to read it. And of course daily devotion for Spiritual reading, not sure when I'll pick up/resume a self-improvement/business related read.

** TV Shows this week **
All I can say is thank goodness for DVR, and that's all I'm gonna say 'bout that!

** Menu Plan **
Salmon Filets,
Frozen pkg meal -mtg tmrw nite-
Veggie Burgers
Veggie Stir Fry w/Rice
Grilled Chicken maybe w/swt potato fries
Freezer Chili

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
April Goal--> 22/30 days, as of today 12/30
Squeeze the budget a bit more,

** Goal/To Do List **
Mow & Trim lawn,
Clean out Car,
Laundry,
Work on office mess-ugh,

** Around The House **
I'm happy & content just getting the basic's done 2X a day.

** Project this Week **
Do my best to get caught up,

** Today's Motivation **
Dreams lead to Goals, Goals take Time & Work.

** Something fun to share **
I have a TEAM!!
Ruby's Rockets will be doing the relay Marathon.

** Looking forward to this week **
Hiking tmrw
Derby Mini volunteer training
BJB mtg

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
Israel....& Our Country




3 comments:

  1. Vacations are great but hard to come back too. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so busy! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fern Michaels' books! I don't believe I've read that series - I will have to see if my library has it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete