Friday, April 19, 2024

Friday Feels

Happy Friday!!
No Friends Coffee meet up for me this morning. I felt like I needed to sequestered myself at home in order to catch-up with some much-needed office stuff and work on sorting out junk the Mr helped me bring home...UGH!
Though it may not look like a lot, trust me when I say there's stuff in them thar boxes!! And This doesn't count the truckload I sorted as we unloaded..I've already donated to Goodwill heaters, VCR, old phones, chairs, blankets, toys etc.
Of course it can't be a Friday without a picture of a PurrKid!
Here's the Goober...he sees a plastic bag in the drawer and is doing his best to get it out...sigh...
**disclaimer** Bathroom & Hallway still isn't painted hence why the cabinet above is rough looking, it'll happen but maybe late May early June ?? I'm in no hurry, lots of other ''to-dos'' on the list.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment