Monday, April 1, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 4-1-24 + April Fool's Day + My Birthday Month

It's No Foolin' I have an Amazing Life!

19 more days until my BIRTHDAY!! 
🍾Cheers to Life Level 69🍾

Living Wide Open keeps me somewhat behind yet again!  [sigh] I tell myself I'll get caught up...eventually ! In the mean time let's link up for Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra...
[my 1 and only post that seems to be on time]

** The Weather **
Another week of 🠉🠋Temps...

** As I look outside my window **
The Sun is coming up hoping the 'sprinkles' don't turn to showers yet.
I want to try and mow today.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post and drinking ☕,
listening to the Mr get ready for his volunteer shift at the hospital,
a bowl of cereal will be breakfast🥣

** OOTD **
Mr's oversized shirt & sleep/lounge shorts.
I'll be changing into outside work clothes to get some yard work done,
then shower before heading out to Mahjongg with the Gal Pal's.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Still riding the 'high' from Saturday's race.
Quarter Horse Relay Marathon was exhausting in a good way.

** What I'm reading **
Razor Sharp by Fern Michaels - pleasure reading, 
[super busy last week so didn't get much pleasure reading done]
1 more of the Sisterhood series left to read. 
Devotionals - spiritual reading

** TV Shows this week **
MARCH MADNESS had us really behind watching TV and now the Mr is watching baseball
Thank goodness for DVR - Elementary...CBS Network line ups...Bravo anything RHO...

** Menu Plan **
Pulled Pork w/Mac'n'Cheese,
Frozen Pkg meal from Aldi,
Spaghetti,
Open face burgers,
Stir Fry w/shredded chicken,
Fried Chicken Mashed potato bowls

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
April Challenge Goal--> 22/30 days, as of today 1/30

** Goal/To Do List **
Mow,
Bal checkbook,
Radio Segment,

** Around The House **
Daily routine: make bed, sweep, kitchen, bathroom.

** Project this Week **
Laundry,
Clean off Porch,
Catch up with Blog posts,
Work on social promo's, [GM & Race Ambassadorship's]

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
Team 'A Runners Mom's Rockets' won 1st place in their Quarter Horse division.
[L-R Terry, Beth, Me, no I didn't run Shawn, Ambrose]

** Looking forward to this week **
SIL is bringing nieces to visit this week,
Mahjongg, 
🤞weather will be OK for hiking Tuesday,
Garden Club meeting,
Bible Study,

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
The Friends & Family's of those affected by the collapsed bridge last week.
My friend's son who was involved in an ATV accident yesterday. 

** Reflection` **
Are you Filled... or Fulfilled...?




 





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday month to you! Those tulips are gorgeous. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tulips... won't see them around here for some time yet. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete