Monday, November 13, 2023

Blog 365 (or whenever) ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 11/13/23

 

Linking up with Sandra for her Happy Homemaker Monday. As my title says Blog 365 (or whenever) since I'm So..Far..Behind with the 365 thing [sigh]. At this point if that's the only thing I'm behind on, I'm in good Shape! Let's get to the catagories...

**********

** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
The Sun is Shining and 44°

 ** Right now I am **
Thankfully working on this HHM post.

** OOTD **
Black leggings, lightweight hooded top [and sweating]

** Thinking and pondering **
All my Blessings.
Annual Dr appointment this morning,

** What I'm reading **
Kiss and Tell by Fern Michaels [pleasure read]
Devotional [spiritual read]
still nothing for Self-Improvement/Business read

** TV Shows this week **
Guilty Channel shows-Sister Wives & anything RHO?
Most everything else is reruns and we've managed to [halfway] watch a couple of movies, as in it was background noise...

** Menu Plan **
We've had a few lunch/dinner meetings and went out with friends so still eating up leftovers from them, I'll be working on meal & menu plan later today.

** Goal/To Do List **
Radio Segment this morning,
Getting my house back in order after vacation last week & busy weekend.

** Around The House **
Change Bed and add electric mattress cover,
Deep clean & Bleach Bathroom

** Project this Week **
Start cleaning out basement,
Update 2024 travel plans,
Update 2024 Race'cation plans,

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
My "other" from another Mother [Chef Desiree Ranne] getting recognized during Heritage Hospice Tea and Treasure for donating her expertise of crafting #charcuterie boards. Big Thanks to my friend George Coomer making this happen.

** Looking forward to this week **
Mah-jongg with the ladies this afternoon,
Hiking tomorrow,
Bible Study Wednesday

** From the camera **
I LOVE this 'jump' picture I took during the Dirty Dog 4miler....

** On my prayer list **
Our Country!!


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture! I don't think you're the only one behind on blog 365, actually I think some of us (points to self) fell so far behind they gave up. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picture and I do love the quote. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete