Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Tuesday's are for HIKING again!!

 Say Whaaat! Another post 2 days in a row!

Yeah, I know I'm just as surprised as you are🤣

But here I am, and I'm proud to say I managed to go Hike today with my Casey County Explorer group. It's been forever since I've gone. So without saying to much let me share my pictures from today. We started the day with Ranger Steve talking about Camp Nelson...

Lot's of great stuff has occurred since we were here last.
Connie one of our fearless leaders gave us updates for upcoming 2023 hikes.













Toured the Museum and Barricks before heading out for the hike.
This time of year, the forest isn't as 'pretty' but being outdoors is the best feeling ever.
Safety first always with my RoadID attached to my boot!
It's always best to stay with whoever you rode with to hike destinations, [📷credit Linda]



I'm glad I went today and plan on continuing as much as I can. I love the outdoors, I enjoy being with everyone in the group, and more importantly it's a Healthy activity choice.

**********

Time to rest up a bit, shower before heading to Regional Division Kiwanis meeting...












 


No comments:

Post a Comment