Saturday, November 25, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Stop Drop Run 5K ~ OurJongg

 

It has been a Busy Week with races....this was the first thing I seen going into my final [#3] race event of the week...
Doesn't it just take your breathe away. It certainly did me.


Stop, Drop, Run 5K was in Georgetown, Ky and just over an hour away for me ...because it was for my friend Josh [not one of my team's events] it was the only reason I went. I've done photos for this event in the past but Josh now has his own 'timing' system and didn't need RaceRise.
Much to my surprise Josh 'contracted' out other timers, along with 2 other photographers. That would have been good info to have #jusSayin 

The race benefitted Toys for Tots and advertised for everyone to bring a donated toy and
filling up a 🚑Ambulance. The first year I did photos 2 were filled...last year 1 was 'almost' full, this year...only 2 of the T4T boxes had toys in them...numbers were 🠟significantly for the race too. 

View photos here--> 11-25-23 Stop Drop Run 5K


************

After getting home I fixed 'brunch' for me then headed out to play some MahJongg with the Gal Pal's. I hated that I missed on Monday, but ever so grateful to be with most of the crew today....

I got a MahJongg,
as well as Laura & Natalie...they didn't do pictures - gonna need to train those girls!

Group photo of us was ABSOLUTELY necessary!!
All my Gal Pal's are the best! 
[Shhh yes we were day drinking, it's been a long week!]



No comments:

Post a Comment