Thursday, November 2, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Thursday Thoughts

 

I Thought my Hubby [far Right] looked quite handsome. And he did an Amazing job 'net working' during the Business over Coffee event at Heritage Hospice....

I Thought it would be impossible to be accepted as a '5K' Ambassador for Back your Badge race event....Boy was I wrong! [THAT doesn't happen often🤣] I selected Team 911 to represent.

I Thought since I'm now an Ambassador for BYB I may as well get my plans for accommodations! Thank you Priceline.


I Thought we'd have more attending Kiwanis....proudly advertising Renfro Rock'n'Run!

I Thought my boy JinX looked very handsome....him's a Momma's Boy for sure.

Something I totally forgot to do was get a pic of dinner with friends tonight....having so much fun !!!! Talked & Laughed for HOURS. Asuka [I think] was glad to see us all go! 

It's been a really busy day, and another busier day tomorrow....I'll do my best to post.








No comments:

Post a Comment