Thursday, November 23, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Happy Thanksgiving

 

Spent the Morning taking photos for Titletown Turkey Trot 5K. This is the 2nd annual race event here in my hometown and what a SUCCESS! Just over 300signed up.



We aren't doing a 'Traditional' Thanksgiving dinner this year😞, holidays in general have not been the same since PaPaw passed away...HE was the glue for the family. I'm doing my best to try and figure out how to bring the kids here. Christmas is soon so maybe we will be ?!? Dinner was at Cracker Barrel and though not the best there was it was something.

With SIX 😺PurrKids in the house there will only be decorations
outside....😒 again.
Repurposed my leftover Mums by spray painting then Silver and added Christmas ornaments. I'll have a regular tree decorated with 🎁on the other side of the front porch. We don't need much, but I DO need to do something...

I hope everyone is Safe for this holiday and remember Thanksgiving calories don't count.



No comments:

Post a Comment