Monday, November 27, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 11-27-23

 


Though later in the day I'm still managing to link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday...

** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
It's early evening and of course with the recent time change it looks like it's Midnight...

 ** Right now I am **
Finally sitting down and working on this post.

** OOTD **
I've already taken a shower and in Sweats & Slippers

** Thinking and pondering **
My To-Do List....O>M>G

** What I'm reading **
Blindsided By Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spititual]
['self improvement' read which I'll start sometime next week]
Carry On Warrior - by Glennon Doyle

** TV Shows this week **
New regular shows don't start up until mid-January
so in the meantime my RHO on Bravo,
the CrAzY Sister Wives [don't judge] 

** Menu Plan **
😋Baked Potatoes
😋Taco's
😋Manwich
😋Meatloaf
😋Grilled Chicken Breast
😋L/O Chicken Breast w/Fried Rice
😋Broccoli Cheese Soup
😋Side's only nite
😋Pizza
😋Pork Loin
😋Quesadilla
😋Cajun Tilapia

** Goal/To Do List **
Fill 2 bags of 'Junk' from the basement,
Outline Self-Defense class for female runners,
Do Floors,
Freezer Inventory

** Around The House **
House is 'mostly' OK - daily basics-sweep-make bed-kitchen-bathroom

** Project this Week **
Get December Budget set-up. No-Spend Challenge[s] set-up 

** Today's Motivation **
Returned to SS today...got my GalPal Mac on board and let her know we only have a few days left this month and they will be called #NoExcuseNovember THEN we'll start #DeterminedDecember

** Something fun to share **
I'm representing my local Kiwanis at a nearby chapter that wants to work together to put on a 5K race event....[excited]

** Looking forward to this week **
I had MahJongg with the ladies this afternoon, hence why this post is so late...

** From the camera **



3 comments:

  1. you are always so busy! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a very full week planned! I see you are planning a no spend challenge? I want to do a "low spend" year - I need to be a much better steward with my finances! A lot of it is wasted on impulse purchases. I haven't come up with my rules yet! I hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu is full of great sounding choices. I need to clear out some junk from our basement (and the whole house) as well! Hope you are in the middle of a great week.

    ReplyDelete