Monday, November 20, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 11/20/23

 

[Shhhh, I'm on a roll here...] 
I'm quite pleased with myself for doing this blog thing several days in a row... Linking up with Sandra for her Happy Homemaker Monday series. Let's get to it!

** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
Overcast for now, sun should make an appearance later this morning.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post [8?days in a row WooHoo]

** OOTD **
Lightweight leggings, long sleeve race event shirt

** Thinking and pondering **
Oh So MUCH...

** What I'm reading **
Blindsided by Fern Michaels [pleasure]
Devotional [spiritual]
Going to book store later this afternoon to look for something
regarding self-improvement/business
 
** TV Shows this week **
anything RHO, Sisterwives [guilty watching]
Nothing else much worth on regular channels yet...may find a movie to DVR for bad weather day watching.

** Menu Plan **
--> Thanksgiving Meal
-->Taco's
--> Loaded Baked Potato
--> Manwich
--> Spaghetti
-->Grilled Chicken Breast
--> Chicken Fried Rice [leftover 🐔]
--> Tilapia Fish
--> Broccoli Cheese Soup
--> Just Side's Nite
--> Veggie Burger w/fries
-->Pizza

** Goal/To Do List **
Radio Segment this morning✔
I have 2 more race events this week that I'm working,
new training cycle starts today so Silver Sneakers & walk/run 8miles on the schedule this week, Budgets for 2024 destination races & trips,
 
** Around The House **
Get the Basics done will be a must, I need to start concentrating on IF I want to re-do office space. Thinking Yes but trying to figure out a time frame. I may go get the shelving and leave on the porch for motivation/inspiration...

** Project this Week **
Laundry,
Checkbook, Done
Start 'outline' for Self-Defense class project.
Dropping the 'newest' GrandCat off at the Vet's tmrw,

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
Comfy clothes, Coffee, Computer, Calendar.
[working from dining room table this morning]

** Looking forward to this week **
Urban Hiking this afternoon at UK Arboretum w/Casey Co Group, getting for me shopping in afterwards, Nephews B'Ball game tonight, 

** From the camera **
I have 2 to share this week, this is one of my 'runner' kids Clint Ison leading the Gobbler 10K & Half at yesterdays Gobbler race..
I was at the entrance [on top of a fence mind you] of the venue waiting and it was one of those moments that I was working on my camera focus as they were going to pass me. I looked through the lens and It HIT me! We had a SOLD OUT crowd today! 

📸credit Jeff Laub
This is MY baby...I'm so happy to see her getting back into the Swing of things with her running. She competed in the Gobbler 10K this year [her longest distance since getting hit by a SUV] And told me she accepted the challenge to be a 3 hour pacer for Strawberry Plains Half in Feb. She starts her training for that this week as well. 

** On my prayer list **
My daughter as she begins her 13.1 training, my friend Tim with his radiation treatments. 

** Bible verse, Devotional **
1 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of Fear, but of Power and of Love and of Sound Mind


3 comments:

  1. How nice to see you in the photo. Oh, and I also like the other pictures. 😊📸

    My husband is also a runner, but he has a persistent injury that prevents him from running his usual 20 kilometers. Now, he has to be content with 5 to 6 kilometers. Today, his tendon (foot) was treated with shockwave therapy for the first time. It's such a beautiful sport, but as you get older, you have to be careful not to overtrain yourself. That's what we're learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your daughter is better. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be visiting so late this week! Glad your daughter is better and back to running. Enjoyed your post and all the photos. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete