Friday, November 17, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Friday Feelings

 

'Nuff Said!

Well not everything....

I arranged a meeting with the 'crew' that's helping to put on this year's Hiker Potluck, and you always seem to have that ONE person. That ONE person who isn't in the spotlight as THE organizer. It's taking all 4 of us to have this event. As the initiator of starting this whole shebang I decided this year we we're changing out tabletop decorations, so instead of the hiker boots fill with Christmas stuff, we have Snowmen that will also be raffled off as prizes, just something a bit different. And that's what it took for that ONE person. We're expecting 60+ hikers this year along with having vendors setup to sell their whatever's. GUESS WHAT?? That ONE person then suggests we ask if someone else from the hiking group would like a 'turn' at organizing for 2024....GUESS WHAT!! That was sorta shut down [much to my surprise] very quickly, by the other two crew. Guessing we'll see...🤷...

In other Friday Feelings, I made my list for Christmas gift cards to buy and was able to get all but 2 purchased today. At this point I'm under 'my' budget, so calling that a Win!

Once home I piddled around some, Spaghetti is tonight's dinner, I've printed out my Kiwanis info to begin studying on, worked on Sinking funds update, currently charging batteries for tomorrow [dual race weekend], and ready to relax with the hub's when he gets home. 

Until tomorrow....it seems I'm on a roll !!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment