Thursday, July 1, 2021

Look my Age?!? HaHaHa!!!

 Went for a 'cut & color' update this morning...

I don't act like I'm in Chapter #66, 

so why look like it...#amiright 😏! Color to match my eyebrows and
went with a much shorter cut since the weather has decided to go from
Hot πŸ”₯to
Hotter than Hades πŸ”₯πŸ”₯...

Today's weather started last night, rain-some thunder-more rain-down pour rain repeat!
[no I wasn't going out to get pics of the down pour are you Crazy!] The rain is more than welcomed by me for the raised b gardens benefit, 
I've already picked a few Cherry Tomatoes,

as well as a few Sweet Banana Peppers, though I planted these primarily for the 'Kid', I'll put a few in the freezer for later use in soups and such.

I was really glad to see the Snail Mail today...
Meet Rose Garden from Bolder Athletic, 
I...Love...Roses!
As this was a custom skirt I did pay a price a bit higher than I normally would...but then It's Rose Garden, I can't wait to wear her. I have many other skirts and claim to be a #teamSparkle & #SparkleSister [the brand they were called] thanks to the Kid for getting me started, and she has many more customs though than I do...😁 Go Kid!

Not much else going on today, getting July's budget set up, doing some laundry, basic housework, leftovers from church potluck is on the menu, and hope the rain holds out for couple of hours to Walk/Run.



Until we Blog again! 

A Runners Mom and More

      Hug's, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes! 












2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! We've had so much rain here that my gardens need a few days of sun. Though I don't do so well with the vegetable gardening. Keep trying but it's a good thing the grocery store is just down the road.

    ReplyDelete