Friday, July 2, 2021

Beast Mode, Friday Flower, Planning Ahead

 

Todays weather =


Hoping the grass dries out more so I can get the lawn mowed before heading to the Big City [Louisville] for the Mr.'s surgery on Wednesday, May try and get it done tomorrow afternoon.
I have my very first 'official' 10K 🏃 in the morning so we'll see how I feel...I'm sooo under trained for this race, I just haven't had motivation or taken the time to train, and every now and then my Hamstring gives me a twinge signal reminding me that it was pulled/sprained just a couple weeks ago. Regardless I. Am.Competing. and will do the best I can. I've already signed up to do another in the fall 😬.


Feeling my 'oats' today I decided to Beast Mode for 2 miles...it wasn't until I made my Instagram post that I realized that even with the few times I did manage motivation to work out I still have my toned [somewhat] shoulders and neck, Chapter 66 ain't gonna stop me!💪

Another handful of these sweet Cherry Tomatoes will be perfect snack options...

Lots and Lots of Beautiful cherry tomato blooms.....

Happy there's still a few of this Daylily showing off her blooms....

My view looking down in the Triangle flower bed off the back steps, I'm going to try and separate these this fall and replant along the fence.


This rest of the afternoon is going to be low key, the Mr and I are going to see the new 
Vin Diesel F9 movie


I mean Come On...who doesn't Love Vin....

After the movie we're stopping at Kroger to use store coupons I received in the mail, I've started my Fall/Winter re-stock list and will start buying those items in a few weeks, does anyone else plan 6 months ahead? I'm only planning on restocking pantry/sundry/medical items, we still have stuff in the freezer that I'm doing meal plans around to get those used up. I'll be getting some laundry done and organize things around the house for the upcoming week, as I mentioned the Mr.'s surgery is coming up and he'll be in the hospital a few days, the drive is 1 1/2 hours one way so everything I can get done ahead of time, maybe I won't be as frazzled...Maybe...


Until Next time,

     Hug's, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes!!


 







No comments:

Post a Comment