Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday [Tuesday Edition]

 Hoping to join in with Sandra over at Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom for the Happy Homemaker Link Up, even though I'm joining on a Tuesday [oops]. On Monday I did a 'recovery' walk/run to loosen up these crazy bones that decided a 10K was a smart idea!

just over 2 miles at a smooth slower pace,

Then it was time to get some mowing/trimming done....
it got Hot🌞Fast...

the nephew came over and asked if there was any chores he could do to earn money for a new game thingy he wanted so we made a deal that if he trimmed down the lilies for me I would give him 20$...he was soo excited! and though he's not done yet...
he's doing a good job!

I was able to get in the garden and pick salad for dinner...



 
Now onto Happy Homemaker Monday...

Weather this Week...
     

What's for Breakfast...
     The Hubby made Oatmeal on Monday,
     Biscuits & Gravy
     rest of the week will be cereal or Grab & Go since the Hub's has surgery Wednesday with expected hospital stay of 2-3 days. 
 
What I'm reading...
      
taking these with me for waiting room reading.

TV Shows this week...
     Chicago Fire is on ION channel--these are earlier shows so not re-runs for us

Menu Plan...
     Keeping it simple, cooking ahead Chicken Breast, Pork Loin and a piece of Steak, Hubby's choice of what ever he wants to eat, Wed-Fri I'll most likely just throw a small TV dinner item in microwave since I won't be home until late these days.

Goal/ToDo List...
     1. Mow - Done Monday
     2. Laundry - working
     3. Walk/Run - gonna try for 8 miles, I'll be happy with 🤷whatever...
     4. Meal Plan - keeping it simple
     5. Radio Segment - No race this coming weekend so delayed until 7/12 

Project this Week...
     Nothing for this week

Photo Share...
from my yard...

That's it for today...Hope everyone has a Great week!


🤗 Hug's 



No comments:

Post a Comment