Monday, July 15, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 7-15-24

 

Lots of things to catch-up with but making time to link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday.

** The Weather **
High Temps = High Heat Index
80's is our ''cool down''

** As I look outside my window **
Sunny and currently 90°

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, cooling down after my 2 mile walk...
The Streak continuesπŸ’ͺ

** OOTD **
Started with athletic skirt & tank top, showered sitting in swim coverup [cooling down] and will be changing into light shorts & t-shirt.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Anxious!  I have my team Marathon coming this Friday evening....And I was 'featured' for the race

** What I'm reading **
I'll Be There, but i'll be wearing sweatpants by Amy Weatherly & Jess Johnston - pleasure reading [good Lord I have another pleasure read going as well 
Daily Devotional - spiritual reading
Successful Women Speak Differently by Valorie Burton - self improvement reading 

** TV Shows this week **
More Elementary that we continue to DVR, and of course my guilty pleasure RHO on Bravo. 

** Menu Plan **
🍲Manwich
🍲Cheese Quesadilla
🍲Crockpot Pork Loin
🍲Chicken salad & cold sides
🍲Pizza
🍲?? whatever else I find in the freezer ??

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
May Challenge Goal--> 22/31 days, as of today 12/31
** DISCLAIMER ** I have started my fall/winter pantry restocking. Thanks to stocking last year I should only spend around 500$-800$ dollars. This is for canned/dry/household items. I will stock up freezer at a later date and use up what I currently have. Adding Re-Stock to my 2025 Sinking Funds list as well.

** Goal/To Do List **
And lots of other things...sigh!

** Around The House **
I'll be happy just getting the Basic routine done...
 
** Project this Week **
The Mr's ER visit last week had me in somewhat of a tailspin. Reasons became Excuses for not doing any of the planned projects. 

** Today's Motivation **
I've Taken a Good Long Hard Look at the future I want for myself. It's a lot! 

** Something fun to share **
While ''working'' the Breyerfest race, the timing company brought out their Drone to record some of the runners starting and along the course. When the drone operator seen me focusing on it, he informed me that no photographer has been able to photograph him flying. 
πŸ˜‰ Showed Him 😜 and BTW I got new respect from them...

** Looking forward to this week **
The Mr has his heart Cath tomorrow morning, I know this is going to help him so much!
Mahjongg with Gal Pal's this afternoon,
Lunch date with the G'Kid, and finalizing our fall trip plan,
Follow-up BJB meeting and planning next year's,
Bible Study,
Working Crank & Boom race,
Ironcology Survive the Night Marathon [team Ruby's Rockets]

** From the camera **
Feona Flamingo from my flower bed. Gave her a summer Gloss sheen update. 

** Reflection(s) **
Intentions...Alignment....Goals...Choices All the things I have planned.






1 comment: