Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Feeling some Attitude Tuesday...

 

For Real Though.....!!
Feeling a little ''scrappy'' today posted my Socks with this--> Staying active is the goal.
Met up with the 'Kid' for the last of her miles, I LOVE when she's on vacation and the fact she has a house in town...
Again, I was feeling a bit 'scrappy' and full of myself today....so posted this and offered ''tag collaborations'' to everyone I had on🤣
I made the decision late yesterday to continue with the at least a mile-a-day streak and today did 2 ! 

Once I got home, I did a couple of chores and then took PurrBoy PunkN to the vet....[sigh] he has yet another UTI [ugh!] So apparently this is a common thing in Male cats that are Obese...and he is. Stronger antibiotic shot, and strong antibiotic meds, and told to give [all] the PurrBabies can food 2X a day - it has more liquid - and give them only 1/2 cup of the dry food daily.

Then I went to get 4th of July race shirts from our local screen printer. Independence Day 5K already has 120 signed up ! Gonna be a early busy morning....Grabbed a couple of Jr Whoppers for a quick easy lunch then got busy tying up tomato plants & picking onions,
all clean and trimmed...and though it doesn't look like a lot,
we ended up with 10 cup pkgs ready for the freezer. Great for fall/wintertime soups & crockpot freezer meals. There's still a few left in the garden that I'm letting grow a bit bigger.
Random pull from the freezer is dinner...leftover chuck roast & potatoes [still yummy for our tummy's] with canned baked beans. 

Tomorrow is a 'fun filled' busy day....bank business, financial business, walk with the Kid, Garden Club meeting, Bible Study, office duty and of course all the regular daily chores to get done.

Have a great evening and Be Safe!!




 







No comments:

Post a Comment