Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Wowsa Wednesday

 

Still Streaking!!

Started the morning with a quick walk...only 1.6 miles due to it clouding up and of course I didn't bring any rain gear with me....

Chicken Breasts in the crockpot for homemade Chicken Salad....a new favorite of the Mr.

The top photo showed up on my social media memories, Buddy in 2022 when the Mr discovered him ''living'' in our garage. He would dart out and get a mouthful of food then back in the garage to eat. He finally came up to Mr and [sigh] the rest is history. We took him to the vet and they guessed him to be about 6-7 weeks old. Buddy is considered a Grey Mackerel Tabby, it has something to do with his stripes....now look at him 2 years later.

Dinner prepping is a thing for me. Teriyaki Salmon on tonight's menu.

Wednesday in the Word noon day Bible Study...I Love my 1st Baptist family.

I had a few inquiries regarding my comments about a single/widow plan. It's REAL people. ''Some'' people think it's odd that I have this. Well, most don't realize all the medical things I've been through with the Mr. Especially from 2019--2021. AND, I think it's ''weird'' some widows I know don't have a clue about their household finances.
Or how to maintain their home/yard.
Or who to call for help/assistance.
Or those that wasn't in a joint checking account.
Or involved with 401K investment information.
Or wasn't involved with estate planning at ALL.
I have a clue, I can & have maintained, I have resources to call, I'm on all the accounts, WE meet with our investment broker quarterly, Our estate has a plan.
I'll get off my soap box now...

Meet my social media friend Rachel. She lives in Ohio, I hope to plan a trip to formally meet and enjoy each other's company. She has 3 kids and the oldest has started filling out college applications. So thinking we need a margarita🍹 night. 

**********
🤔Is it 5 O'clock somewhere?? 🤔








1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for keeping up your streak! I know you are super busy! Thanks for the shout out! Would definitely love to get together in real life and have a margarita.

    ReplyDelete