Monday, December 5, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday - 12/05/2022 ~~ Trigger person then a Talk with Jesus !!

 Oh. My. Lanta...today stared out so Good. Got up early, changed bed sheets, started laundry, swept the floors, had coffee and breakfast with the Hubby, made a day plan with him, [it's his only day off from work and his volunteer stuff], he went to Chiropractor then was picking me up to go do gym work out, lite lunch and couple other errands.....then it happened...he tells me about also doing chores for his 'surrogate mother' [who I feel is taking advantage of him BTW] before he came and picked me up! This is after telling me just last night about how he wasn't doing this and wasn't do that for her anymore! Him even mentioning her name instantly sent me in a bad mood!

For me the rest of the morning was shot...I worked out way to fast, I didn't want to sit across from him for lunch out, I wasn't in the right frame of mind for any errand and was relieved when Ace was short staffed, and I volunteered to go back tomorrow. As he KNEW I was mad as hell, I didn't say a word about it. I answered questions with one-word answers or as short as possible. And kept my head turned toward the window to look out. Though we did stop for a sandwich, we brought it home and I busied myself with odds and end chores, giving me time to silently have a little talk with Jesus.

Is it wrong to feel this way..?..probably. Will I get over it..?..probably. Is he going to change his mind about things regarding her..?..probably Not. So, there it is, my day with him to be together and enjoy the day gone. 

Now that I have that off my mind let's link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday.

The Weather...

Monday - 46*/45*      R
Tuesday - 61*/56*       A
Wednesday - 62*/53*  I
Thursday - 59*/44*      N
Friday - 50*/30*

What I'm reading...

Still reading Rachel Ryan ''The Woman Outside My Door'' [easy read, twisty thriller, cheap book I found at $$ General] I did buy ''Verity'' by Colleen Hoover and took it with me on last week's Gal Pal trip, finished it when I got home...it was So Good!

TV Shows this week...

Yellowstone [need I say More??]
Some Bravo [of course-my guilty watching pleasure]
DVR'd movies were saving for when there's re-runs

Menu Plan...

Soup Beans in Crockpot for today
Pork Loin
Salmon
Chicken Fajita
Spaghetti
Baked Potato
Meat Loaf
Pizza
Pot Pie w/Biscuit crust
Stroganoff
[Lots of options, some will carry over into next week]


Goal/To Do List...

Set up 'Master' email list for Frosty Feet team,
Budget Update,
Clean Office,
Gym Work-Outs/Silver Sneakers
Laundry
Blog post idea[s] list 

Around The House...

After working at getting things Back in order from being gone things are in not to bad a shape, so Basic Household chores ie: making bed, sweeping [because 6cats], dishes...

Project this Week...

ME!! I'm this week's project. I need to get my plan together for 2023.

Todays Motivation...



Something fun to share....

I participated in the Jingle Bell Jog with two of my Gal Pal's...

My youngest G'daughter Daylyn turns 16!! Though not ''blood'', she's still family!
 



Looking forward to this week....

Back to regular Bible Study at my churches...
Garden Club get together...
MY schedule....

From the camera....
Tabby's...Goober, JinX, BuddyBoy

On my prayer list.....

Haylee Maxey [continuing chemo treatments], Tim [has had more surgeries for prostate cancer]

Bible verse, Devotional....
Advent Day 9; 
Say to those whose hearts are frightened: Be Strong, Fear Not!
                                  Issiah 35:4a








Hugs, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's normal to feel the way you did. I've had that happen with my husband and sometimes I feel that if I say nothing, it's better than getting into a fight. I've learned there are things that no matter what he says, he will still do hahahah

    Sorry you had your day spoiled. I hope the rest of the week has been good for. Thank you for joining in my Happy Homemaker Monday, it's always fun seeing new faces.

    Have a blessed day ♥

    ReplyDelete