Monday, December 19, 2022

12/19/22 Happy Homemaker Monday

 Well, I managed to post 3 times last week...that's right 3 blog posts in one week, there's no stopping me now LOL [oops almost gave away my 2023 word for the year--stay tuned for that post] you can check them out here and here. Though the 'theme' for Wednesday & Friday may change up for the New Year. For now let's link up with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.


The Weather...
Today - 39*/26* calling for cloudy
                                      but sun is shining bright
Tuesday - 42*/25* cloudy
Wednesday - 46*/34* sun
Thursday - 42*/8* huge temp drop
                                     snow/rain predicted
Friday - 14*/8* windy & frigid

What I'm reading...
Finished Mirror Image by Sandra Brown, in fact stayed up way to late finishing it last week 😉, started reading 'Bitter Pill' by Fern Michaels, it's slow starting but hopefully will pick up within the next few chapters.
 
TV Shows this week...
Yellowstone [IYKYK], 
a few shows on regular network channels,
Bravo [guilty viewing]
Sister Wives [still not sure why I started watching,
but it's like a train wreck once you look you just keep looking...]

Menu Plan...
Last week was filled with eating out something we don't normally do, back to cooking at home and having leftovers that I make LOL! In no particular order the meal/menu options for the week are--Salmon, Stroganoff, Chicken Fajita Bowl Tortillas, Pot Pie w/canned biscuit crust, Chicken Casserole, Pork Loin, Loaded Baked Potato, Tomato Soup w/grilled cheese, and of course we'll be having a Big Christmas Day dinner. 

Goal/To Do List...
CLEAN...MY...OFFICE ! It has the potential to be on a Hoarders segment, Ugh 😳

Around The House...
Other than my office space the house isn't too awful, basic daily household chores helps keep things maintained.

Project this Week...
Work on social media & email posts for my Frosty Feet team. We are 35 members Strong!

Todays Motivation...


Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....
I Love reading blog posts from Kristen at The Frugal Girl it will be worth your while to check her out, her year has been challenging, currently a single Mom living on her own, went back to school, and a competent DIY'er.

Something fun to share....
2023 Is Right Around The Corner...EEEK!! I'm so ready.

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....
On my list to work on next year!

Looking forward to this week....
Hiking with my Casey Coun ty Explorer's group.

From the camera....

On my prayer list.....
My runner girl Shawn, she fell last Saturday evening at a race and broke her wrist/hand...surgery is scheduled tmrw for plate & screws to repair...

Bible verse, Devotional....
John 1:14 says, “The Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.”
He lived among us. He donned the costliest of robes, a human body. He became a friend of the sinner and a brother of the poor. He touched their sores and felt their tears and paid for their mistakes. And to all of us frightened ones, he shared the same message: “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me…I will come again and receive you to Myself” (John 14:1)





2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post, glad you mentioned your book again. I was intrigued last week and just remembered I checked the e-version out of the library. Something to read after I finish my current book. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete