Tuesday, November 22, 2022

5 more ~ 39 to go!

 It's hard to believe there's only 5 more Tuesday's this year...and only 39 more days until the New Year! Think about it. Where's the year gone? What have you [I] accomplished? Are you ready for a 'New Year'?

I for one feel like I've done my fair share of stuff. Stuff that has kept me Very Busy...a planner I am..organized...Wellll mostly.

Earlier this year I went on back-to-back Florida trips, one with my hiking group, one to visit my friend Lynn.

So far this year I've worked as a race photographer with my team RaceRise at 53 run events with 7 more to go before the end of the year, and yes I know there's ONLY 52 weeks in a year. I did 3 run'cations with my girl and her BRF's,

During the Spring I helped/assisted with a running program for the Hope Center, the guys are amazing BTW.

I was the ''official'' photographer for the GWRRKY for their annual 'The BASH'.

I was able to re-join my hiking with the Casey County Explorer Group though I didn't hike during the hotter summer months, I only missed a few weeks' worth of hiking.

My local hiking Gal Pal's and I stated doing monthly Gal's lunches visiting different venues and kinda dressing up for a change.

As a GOP social media person, I went to SO. MANY. FUNDRAISERS....and though outcomes for some of the candidates weren't what I expected I'm glad the campaigning is over for now....[talk about stress]!

Wednesdays are for Bible Studies at First Baptist Church; I can't say enough about Dr. Briscoe.

I did join the Garden Club [like I needed more stuff-sigh] but it's been fun and only 1 Wednesday a month.

My involvement with my church is still going strong and am still active with the Connections ministry, and Card Ministry [sending cards to shut-ins, or those going through difficult times].

I went to my very first Church Women United meeting [spring meeting] and fell in Love with the organization...we are the only inclusive ecumenical Christian women's movement in the World !! The World..how cool is that ! I'm beyond blessed to be a small part of this group of Christian Women, and had the best time during the Regional meeting that took place in my birth State Indiana.

So that's ''some'' of what my year has been like. I'm excited for the new year ! I'm excited for all the trips I'm going to go on ! I'm excited to be involved and help race director's with promoting/influencing events ! I'm excited to go on several run'cations with my girl and her BRF's ! I'm excited to continue to grow ME ! To make a few waves, make more people notice there's more to me than anyone ever thought.

That's enough for today, time to cook dinner and relax with the Hubby!






Hugs, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes !



No comments:

Post a Comment