Monday, November 21, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday - 11/21/2022 ~~ Dual race weekend

 Dual race weekend photo links are here--> Renfro Rock'n'Run and here--> Gobbler Half,10K,5K sharing since there's no telling when I'll get race review blogs done [sigh]. However, with my busy ''goal list'' of things last week I'm claiming last week a success. Out of 25 to-do items 2 were canceled, 3 I'm still working on, 13 were completed! But for now, let's focus on this week which BTW is Thanksgiving week as well..., oh and the month is almost over !?! I for on am excited for 2023. Excited for new adventures, new goals, new opportunities, and continued healthy lifestyle. How about you?? Are you ready? 

In the meantime, let's link up with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday 


The Weather...
     Ky is seeing a bit warmer temp this week:
     Today=48*/27* Sunshine
     Tues=54*/31* Sunshine
     Wed=56*/36* more Sunshine
     Thur=57*/38* Sunshine w/PM showers
     Fri=51*/38* few more showers possible

What I'm reading...
     Finished 'The Next Accident' by Lisa Gardner, started 'The Woman Outside My Door' by Rachel Ryan..I found this at Dollar General and for only 3$ so taking a chance. It's started out rather intriguing, different, in a spooky kinda way.  

TV Shows this week...
     YELLOWSTONE...Beth made a HUGE rooky mistake, don't ask me how I know. 
     Bravo [of course]
     anything new on CBS

Menu Plan...
     Need to work on meal plan, Chili in crock pot for tonight, Thanksgiving will be Taco's this year.

Goal/To Do List...
     Still need to make my list, it's most likely going to be jammed pack, as always, IYKYK.
     Send my $balance$ for hiking Florida trip in January,
     Send $$ donations,
     Email reminder to Casey Co Explorer's group about upcoming Christmas Potluck, 
     Workout/Silver Sneakers 3X this week.

Around The House...
     All my basics of course, working on getting my office reorganized and trying to decide if I want to have a re-do. The daughter has 2 bookshelves she wants out of her house. I'm thinking I could make myself an improvement over what I have now.

Project this Week...
    Laundry mostly, 
    Start pre-plan packing for Gal Pal trip to the Smokey's

Today's Motivation...
     SUNSHINE!

Something fun to share....
     I'm so looking forward to 2023! [Possibly A Runners Mom and More Ambassador program]


Looking forward to this week....
      Local Thanksgiving Day race [hence another reason I'm only fixing Taco's] 


From the camera....

     My girl [left] with 2 of her BRF'
 race #2 for her and Lori [far right] this pic is from Gobbler. 

On my prayer list.....
     Friends: Haylee, she's starting to feel the effects from chemo pill treatments. Tim, he's had another surgery for prostate cancer-prayers for his wife Norma as she is struggling with being a NurseWife, and Ken recovering from foot surgery...


Bible verse, Devotional....



















        Hugs, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes.....Happy Thanksgiving!



#getUp
          #getOut
                    #getActive                                                                           


1 comment: