Monday, January 24, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday 1-24-2022

 The last Monday of a brand-new year...linking up with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .

I can't believe how fast the month has gone by, especially while in Florida ! What an amazing time I had...and a much-needed break from 2020.1 and though I took the ENTIRE week off of social media (man that felt weird) I did take lots of photos and have all of them posted here.... along with several from my fellow hiking group friends. Oh, and I did check a couple properties around the area...😉...can we afford it?? Won't know until we consult with our financial guy 🤞.

Today is the oldest G'daughter's 28th birthday! 

 I don't see her as much as I would like because...
                                                                           well just because😞 

Let's get to goings on for the Week... 

The Weather...
 Gotta Love Ky weather...


What I'm reading...
 I Love JD Robb books, and even if I'm in the middle of another book and one of hers gets released, I'll break away and read hers first. 

TV Shows this week...
    I have lots DVR'd due to MR watching football games so may catch up with them

Menu Plan...
    Monday is Meatless so fixing Mushroom Stroganoff w/rice, and for the rest of the week in no particular order Tilapia Fish, Ham & Scallop potatoes, Quiche, Stuffed Pasta Shells, Meatloaf, Leftover [yesterday] Chicken Breast, Soup Beans, SanteFe Chicken Quesadilla, Pork Loin, Egg Rolls & Teriyaki noodles, [menu will carry over to weekend and next week]

Goal/To Do List...
    Blog 2X more this week.
    Walk 10-12 miles for Frosty Feet Winter Challenge
    Email Frosty Feet Team
    Meal Plan  Complete
    Dentist appointment tomorrow
    Hair Appointment Wednesday
    Email 2 Ambassador applications 
    Call County Judge Exec...Bourbon Chase planning and Ideas needs to begin soon!

Around The House...

    House isn't too bad, will do all the Basic Daily Household stuff - make bed - dishes - sweep - 

Project this Week...
    Sort out 'old' blankets and take to vet,
    Laundry, I retrieved my suitcase from Linda a fellow hiker, it toured Florida while Linda went on to visit other friends. Margaret and I flew back home, I only carried a backpack because I didn't want to hassle with checking a bag or a carryon. 
    
Todays Motivation...
    


Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....

    Val [not her real name] I look forward to seeing the finish product....(I'll stop here you should check her out)


Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....
    One Hundred Dollars a Month


Looking forward to this week....
    Outdoor/Indoor Project Planning....


From the camera....

    Just me...


On my prayer list.....
    Our Nation...


Bible verse, Devotional....

    

Til Later!

  Hug's, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes!

        #getup
          #getout
              #getactive







3 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great time. Nice picture of your granddaughter
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an Amazing time! So looking forward to returning hopefully in the Fall and Jan 2023..

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a great trip! I was just reading somewhere how taking even small break can't remember if it was 1 day or 1 week boosted happiness by a crazy percentage. Might have to check out a J.D. Robb novel, don't think I've ever read one. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete