Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Please Be Good To Me....

 

Anyone else doing a word for their Year?? No..?..Just Me..?..

Well, here's mine...

I will Try to.....
  • be more healthy
  • be better at saving $
  • continue learning the word of Jesus our Lord and Savior
  • be more active
  • lose the Covid weight
  • reach Goals with walk/running [striving for 16 walking PPM]
  • complete challenges, [fitness, no spend, clean sink]
  • get home projects done, [re-paint, re-do both bathrooms, new bedroom carpet]
  • be a better Friend
  • a better Wife
  • a good role model
  • be involved with my community
  • comment more on others blog posts
  • read 15 books this year
  • limit senseless Social Media time
  • be a better Ambassador/Influencer
  • declutter from top to bottom
  • get published in the paper
  • to be in touch more with out of state family members 
  • BLOG on a regular basis!

As I've said before this year has been my 2020.1--

     Early January my Stepdad aka Papaw passed away.

     Covid-19 still an issue, but things & life became manageable.

     I sold my Indiana house, was accused of selling out from under 'family' that was in it, [I have documents to prove otherwise].

     The Mr had 5 surgeries in 7 months-I almost lost him twice! Though he's better now there's a lifetime of rehab work for him to do.

      OMICRON virus is now rampant, but apparently symptoms are like when you have the Flu or a really bad cold??

     Thanksgiving was a bust..,trying to be nice/accommodating for the other In-Laws/Out-Laws I had planned to do my meal on the Sunday after. The Mr and I even ''donated'' our Turkeys we were gifted for volunteering! I was so upset about not having everyone here, I'll even admit to tears shed while in the shower....That's okay though, the Mr and I ended up going out for our own belated Thanksgiving meal.

     Christmas was planned for the 25th with dinner at 4pm....The Kid tested positive for Covid, and the G'kids well, 1 was still sick, and 1 [volunteered?] worked. I already had a 'come to Jesus' talk with myself and cooked everything I had planned, delivered food to the Kid and oldest G'Kid along with gifts, contacted other G'kid about what time she got off work so we could at the Very Least see her for a few minutes, we even decided to drive to her house. She didn't show up. 

     And so here it is - A NEW YEAR -
               I'm only going to have HIGH EXPECTIONS for ME!
                         So, 2022 BRING...IT...ON...!

 Hug's, Kisses. Be Safe Wishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment