Thursday, January 28, 2016

Meatless Meal Days and the 'MR'



Breakfast this morning= scrambled eggs w/ a dab of Co-Jack cheese, Gala Apple, Almond milk w/Soy Protein powder (much needed after Kettlebell last night)

Lunch= Spag w/mushroom sauce, leftover Tortilla chips


Snacks during work if I want them= last of my English Cuc (burpless, Thank-you Jesus!), Strawberry/Bananna yorgurt, Gala Apple, left over Sesame stick & nut mix.
Tonight's Dinner= 1/2 baked potato w/tomato, pinch of co-jack cheese & sour cream, spoonful or coleslaw & cottage cheese, 1 1/2 C romaine mix w/poppy seed dressing (hope I never get drug tested this is about the only dressing I eat)and a few croutons.

I didn't have any exercise class tonight but did get some dusting done, my SIL is staying upstairs in "Motel Cline" so talked with her about the MIL/in-law stuff then turned on the TV and got this
OMG!!!
Yep, Great JUST Great!! 'MR' is at work and it didn't matter what buttons I push, nothing is happening! What's a girl too do?? Text the 'MR' of Course, I'll admit it, I sure did. After Several texts with the last few getting a bit U~G~L~Y he came home on his break and reset me (yea right) the TV.
I mean come on people the WildCats are on tonight,
BTW we won 88 to 54--yes please and Thank You.




Shew,,,,Good Night people!!


arunnersmom

No comments:

Post a Comment