Monday, January 18, 2016

M.oving O.n M.onday


I've got this!!

Again part of my Re-Invention will be getting in as many of my Zumba/Kettlebell classes as I can. I made healthy choices with my eating during the weekend and have started my work week on a healthy note too:
Breakfast= 1 1/2 pc of Turkey Bacon
                                Maple/Brn Sugar instant oatmeal
Coffee


Lunch= 1 1/2 C. of Veggie Soup
                                                                  (I made it Sat in the crockpot Mmmmm Good!)
                              2 small Orange/Cranberry Muffins

Dinner= Cup'oSoup after Zumba
                                                               (the Mr is working and it's C~O~L~D outside)
                           1/2 C. Pineapple/Walnut fluff 



Snack options for the day/night= 8oz of Soy Protein mixed w/Almond Milk
                                  5 Slices of English Cucumber
                                                                (pricey but worth not having the Belcheeees)
                                        Small container of Tortilla Chips
                                                             (may only eat 1/2 bal will be for tomorrow)
                            2/3 C. of Cranberry Jello
                Small Gala Apple



Water all Day/Night--Zumba Tonight!








No comments:

Post a Comment