Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lordy Be!! Then it happened Again!!

Yep 11" of snow!

FurBaby Andi Girl not impressed!

But neither is the MR!

Ya know though, it could be a Lot Worse! We could have the freezing rain/cold, for now there's some wind but nothing we can't handle.  Admittedly I did something that I Never thought I would/could EVER do...I called in! 
Yep Me the it don't matter what the Governor says I-got-to-go-to-work was absent...and I Liked It!! I stayed home with the FurBabies and the MR, I played the Domestic Diva, making breakfast getting some laundry done, checked in with my kiddos making sure everyone was safe and sound, helped the MR with shoveling every couple hours (only a little bit) then relaxed with TV watching.

So knowing that my world doesn't come to a stand still if I don't go to work, I wonder what would it be like to finally Retire?? Thinking I may need to make another appointment with my financial group once all this weather business gets under control.

So how has it been with all you? Weather got you stuck at home?? How are you handling it??

No comments:

Post a Comment