Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Re-Invention '101' Exercise



As I posted earlier, I'm going to do my best to keep up with the Zumba & Kettlebell classes at the gym and now that I'm D~O~N~E with the MIL/in-law stuff I can get back into a routine. Do I want to do more than these, Nope! I still have meetings going on with the Betweenathon, Race Wilderness Trace Series, FB for RWT, my Picture Lady stuff, and found out from the Kid we're in for Bourbon Chase 2016--WooHooo--so I's got plenty!!
Zumba last night though just about kick this OldLady' Butt!, even got up during the night to take a couple of these...

Work today was murder.., thank goodness for my friend and co-worker Betty, she was such a big help.  Tonight is Kettlebell and the instructor has already posted on FB about doing Burpee's tonight, W~T~F!! (sigh) so much to look forward too.




arunnersmom!

No comments:

Post a Comment