Friday, January 1, 2016

I'm A Runner's Mom~~Let's get Reacquainted!!

A runner's mom is coming back!!



I used "arunnersmom" before and (I) wasn't all that successful at the blogging thing, so, changed it to my ''part time'' business name.  Soooo That (me) didn't work out either,(sigh)!! I'm such a bad Blogger, in my defense there are only just so many hours in the day and I have all mine used before the day even gets started.
2015





Hopefully things will get more open for me during 2016.


I will still keep as tight a schedule on my Zumba & Kettlebell classes as I can, Not to brag but I have lost a few pounds last year and have toned up substantialy. Three nights a week I'm Shakin' & Swingin, then there's Betweenathon/10K & Wilderness Trace Run/Walk/Bike race committee's I'm helping with, of course there's the runs my daughter competes in on Saturdays, oh, and the Foster Daughter has asked for help with advising/organizing a 5K so more meetings!! As I begin the new year I'm declaring my word for 2016..........


RE-INVENTION!!





No comments:

Post a Comment