Monday, February 1, 2016

M.oving O.n M.onday

Moving on Monday today with Killer Kettlebell's. In my 'Re-Invention' plan to stay as active as I can I want to share this workout. These are only a 'few' of the exercises we do during class. On Monday & Thursday it's a 30 minute class after Zumba, and that class depends on how much my RA riddled shoulders can take of Kettlebell.
The K'Bell instructor Sue is starting her Springtime Challenge tonight, though I do want to loose some of the extra baggage, at the same time I really like my food nourishments. So I'll join the challenge-do my best-have fun with the girls and see what happens.
At this point I still feel like I'm in ''comeback from Hiatus'' mode 'cause frankly people I Am 60! And it's hard to get back to where I once was.....But believe me I Will!



No comments:

Post a Comment