Thursday, March 21, 2013

TEN Thursday Thoughts!

  • I thought doing a blog would be easy...

  • I thought that I could fight the good fight taking care of the sickies around me with out catching something...

  • I thought I would go balistic on the A-I's (a-holes&idiots) at work this week...

  • I thought people had better sense than to ask me my opinion...

  • I thought having it all included money...

  • I thought I could get better organized in a week...

  • I thought I would cry a river the first time I seen my Baby come across the finish line...

  • I thought I would never find the perfect man to spend the rest of my life with...

  • I thought being published in the Newspaper was as good as it could get...

  • I thought Wow! Now I've really done something by being published in a local hospital's yearly publication... 

a runners mom ~ that's who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment