Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So What Wednesday!!

I'm linking up with Shannon at lifeafteridew.com/ and this is my first attempt So What if...

     So What If...........
  • I'm going to be a 'bride' for the third time in 6mo and 1wk......
  • I'm so completely and totally in Love it should be a crime.....
  • I have an amazing bunch of 'runner kids'.......
  • I have been working for the same company for 36 years.......
  • there are a dozen cats outside, and 1 inside, at least they are ALL spayed &/or neutered....
  • I'm a RH junkie, oh yea I watch all of them.....
  • I watch Duck Dynasty...a lot....
  • I'm cuddling with my Roadie (indoor cat) and trying to blog at the same time...
  • my car and houses are a total mess, this is what happens when your between houses, yes plural.....
  • I'm named after my grand-mother......

Enjoy!! What are your So What If's........





arunnersmom~~that's what I am!


2 comments:

  1. Also a RH of all cities lover, right here! OC is starting next week and I CANNOT WAIT! My favorite season by far!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete