Friday, March 29, 2013

~Furry Friday~

 
Meet Roadie, the youngest of the Cline/Eaton four legged kids.  Roadie was found on Stanford road while on our way home {there's a lot to this story}one afternoon 2yrs ago this July.   I've recently found out the Roadie is considered a 'Tuxedo' colored/marked breed. And is going through his terrible two stage just like a kid.   I will say though that when we were battling the cold,sinus,flu crud stuff he was right there with us. When H2B decided that the couch was the best place for him to get some rest {and try not to give me the crud} Roadie would go from the bedroom where I was to the living room where H2B was,
All Night Long!! Poor thing was wore out.   And he is a cuddler at bedtime...sleeping in the crook of my arm with his face nuzzled in my neck, we've had other cats that was allowed in the house at night that slept at the foot of the bed but none that cuddled.
 
Guess we'll keep him!!!!
 
 
arunnersmom (and CatMom)~that's what I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment