Monday, July 27, 2026

Happy Homemaker Monday 7-27-26

 

It's also the last Monday of the month Annnd time for another link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday. My little corner of the world has been a busy flurry of All...The..Things, so a couple of posts in draft mode to get finished later today...For now let's get to it.

*****

** The Weather **
More rain in the forecast this week, is this a sign for a wet snowy Winter??😏

** As I look outside my window **
Though it's late morning the sky is a bit overcast and currently 79°

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post after a busy morning, eating a early lunch.

** OOTD **
Outdoor work clothes of old frayed shorts & tank top.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Feeling so Good, and incredibly Blessed!
 
** What I'm reading **
Devotions-Spiritual & Pathways for Women's Bible Study..[even if I miss a Sunday for whatever reason I'm still reading my Pathways]
*
Stayed up way past my usual bedtime to finish Book 3 final in the series by Colleen Coble Break of Day & EXCITED to finally start  -->pleasure read 
*
Be Your Own Bestie by Misha Brown --> Self Improvement read [this is not a high priority]

** TV Shows this week **
Paramount + Criminal Minds series -- loading the DVR with various movies and of course Bravo channel of RHO 

** Menu Plan **
🍲 Freezer/Pantry inventory happening soon for restock items...today will be Manwich from freezer & Tilapia fish is tomorrow. After that anyone's guess..

** Meals at Home **
25/31 Yep we digressed! Only because Mr and I have worked on the porch project over the weekend and was tired! Plus I worked a late night race Friday with a Early:Thirty wake-up to work a race Saturday morning.

** No unNecessarySpend Challenge Update **
 Challenge 26/31 so far 7/31

** Action Items**
What has been accomplished is noted in Purple...
➢Get the yard mowed [more like baled]--Between rain showers I have managed to get some mowing done.  
➢Work on Flowers--3 down 2 to go...#GoMe
➢Walk/Run Daily--I have charged my Noxgear Safety Vest, and my ''Anchor Goal'' date is August 1st [maybe before].
➢OFFICE ! it needs a good cleaning & organized. 😃 Happy to report I still have clean areas on the desk 😃
➢Laundry-- Never ending these days !!
➢Update Race List--photography & my runs YES! No is an answer and has become a frequent answer with races rescheduling because of weather 😉 I've also started 2027 race planning !
➢Banking personal & rental house Weekly thing always.
➢Bill pay--set up Auto pays Auto Pay for the WIN !
➢Meals at home plan Yes
➢Porch clean up & plan--The porch furniture is done and ready for mornings & evenings.
➢Garage--Garage cleanout & reorganized is on the list to get done a little at a time.
➢Garden--weed and add supports It's still a JUNGLE Mr started culling out some stuff but so much more to do.
➢Social Media Promotions ✔ including Radio Segment... WEEKLY
➢Work on Bible Study material ✔ Always...

** Today's Motivation **
Movin' & Grovin'

My 'Partner' that has had to actually pay for race photography finally appreciate my services. Plus the fact the RD's at races I covered last weekend made announcement's regarding my willingness to be there. 

** Something fun to share **
I received my completion notice this morning..100 miles in 100 days was the minimum for this challenge. Did I also mention I start a new training cycle this week...LOT's of upcoming races for me so I need to get my behind in gear!

I'm more ''official'' with working. Got my 1st ''paycheck''-->monies earned going into various sinking funds.


** Next Up **
Signed up for the 5K..and signed up Mr!

**  Calendar/Schedule this week **
Another Busy week...something I thrive on!!

** From the camera **
The ''other'' additional stray that showed up is doing a great job of fitting in...I think Mr named it wrong, instead of Leon I think it's Leona.

** Reflection(s) **


No comments:

Post a Comment