Monday Morning's are so pleasant sitting outside...

The day is getting away from me so let's link up with Sandra, and Happy Homemaker Monday
** The Weather **
Sent this to Mr the other day
I'm hoping for some cooler weather...but NO STORMS!!It got muggy and humid earlier today, I worked outside repotting a houseplant and moved it to the porch for now, picked Sweet Cherry Tomatoes, worked on cleaning up pulled weeds and started moving the saved rocks [much later project]
I'm hoping for some cooler weather...but NO STORMS!!It got muggy and humid earlier today, I worked outside repotting a houseplant and moved it to the porch for now, picked Sweet Cherry Tomatoes, worked on cleaning up pulled weeds and started moving the saved rocks [much later project] ** As I look outside my window **
Seems overcast to me - possible smoke from Fires?? Currently 85°
** Right now I am **
Getting this post finished waiting to get G'kid from work
** OOTD **
Still in outdoor work clothes...I may move more rock this evening
** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Grateful! I have an absolute amazing Hubby and family, plus amazing run family.
** What I'm reading **
Devotions-Spiritual & Pathways for Women's Bible Study..[even if I miss a Sunday for whatever reason I'm still reading my Pathways]
*
Book 3 final in the series by Colleen Coble Break of Day -->pleasure read [I'm on a quest to get this finished as the New JD Robb is out in paperback]
*
Be Your Own Bestie by Misha Brown --> Self Improvement read [this is not a high priority]
** TV Shows this week **
Paramount + for the time being--I'm still loading the DVR with various movies and of course my guilty pleasure Bravo channel of RHO [😉 thought I forgot didn't ya]
** Menu Plan **
Working through garden items and whatever gets pulled from Freezer & Pantry. I'll be doing inventory soon and only replaced select items...the only meat I'll be getting is whatever Kroger coupon I happen to have. 
** Meals at Home **
20/31
** No unNecessarySpend Challenge Update **
July Challenge 26/31 so far 19/31
** Action Items**
In my attempt of this to do list by the end of the month, what has been accomplished is noted in Blue...
➢Get the yard mowed [more like baled]--The rain continues off and on and hard to set a schedule to Mow.
➢Work on Flowers--I've started...#GoMe
➢Walk/Run Daily--Haven't done a blessed thing yet.... I have charged my Noxgear Safety Vest, and picked my ''Anchor Goal'' date.
➢OFFICE ! it needs a good cleaning & organized. 😃 Happy to report I still have clean areas on the desk 😃
➢Laundry-- No piles sitting on Office Floor!!
➢Update Race List--photography & my runs YES! No is an answer and has become a frequent answer with races rescheduling because of weather 😉
➢Banking personal & rental house Weekly thing always.
➢Bill pay--set up Auto pays Auto Pay for the WIN !
➢Meals at home plan Yes
➢Porch clean up & plan--The porch screening is COMPLETE! And it's so awesome to sit out there in the evenings with Mr, and morning time with a cuppa ☕ coffee. Pressure washing [house] is supposed to take place by August 7th.
➢Garage--Garage cleanout & reorganized is on the list to get done a little at a time.
➢Garden--weed and add supports It's still a JUNGLE
Mr not happy with idea of culling out most of the volunteer tomato plants...but it's going to happen.
➢Social Media Promotions ✔ including Radio Segment... new promo codes reported and posted on Social Media.
➢Work on Bible Study material ✔ Always...
** Today's Motivation **
** Something fun to share **
From Survive the Night Marathon relay
** Next Up **I picked my Anchor Goal day for Sunday July 26th...That will give me 2 full weeks to get mu behind in gear for these 2 race events in the same day!!
Last year Summer Sizzler was a 10K & I was Wore out by the time I made it to AMSNR--this year I'm only doing the 5K
** Calendar/Schedule this week **

** From the camera **
Thanks to Mr' friend at Ky Souvenir's my water stayed cold for the entire afternoon and night for the relay marathon... Thank you Blake!
** Reflection(s) **






No comments:
Post a Comment