Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Garden Club + Winner

 

What I see out my backdoor...

No Noon Day Bible Study today as I have the Garden Club Derby Luncheon today,

As good as it's gonna get for today...


Lots of Great Hats for Derby... [I don't normally wear hats]

Luncheon today was held at Beaumont Inn, historic & fabulous!

I forgot to take a pic of the food which was delish!
However, I won one of the beautiful table decorations because I had a blue feather under my chair!
Gorgeous arrangement to say the least, there are so many talented women in this group,
however, with 5🐈 darlings there is no way I can take this home and besides I'm leaving for Flying Pig on Friday---👀EeeeK👀 so excited! Instead, I took them to the 'kid' to enjoy at her office.

Once home I changed into work clothes and mowed the front yard, side & back yard will have to wait until I get back...Fixing dinner and spending some quality time with the Mr has higher priority.

Later.....!!











No comments:

Post a Comment