Sunday, February 4, 2018

2/4/18 Busy week ahead + Super Bowl Sunday means prep + Laura



Well look at me getting another blog post out!!  Let's just say that even with all of Life's challenges I've learned the one main key is Planning/Organizing/Follow Through...OK that's three things....and Not necessarily in that order.

But there they are, last week's events  Slapped me along the Head and got my attention and it wasn't  even MY event. It was for the MR  [he's deserving of his on post and will do that later this week}....

But back to me, I try to lead a Active & Full life, this year though sometimes it happened most times it didn't...not sure what was going on with me -- thinking it was a combination of things all jumbled together inside without a way to get out...Whatever it was it's gone now thank Goodness. How it happened is anyone's guess but one thing for certain is this Chick has got her Groove back and a few more Hats to wear.

Along with  MR event and leading up to and the hectic days since, I managed to stand still long enough to think about my friend Laura....She Too has many-MANY Hats to wear.

Seeing her at the Race Director's Symposium yesterday was Just What I Needed....after she reviewed her presentation we were able to talk for a few minutes and get caught up on a few things, but most importantly I wanted her to know "She" was the person I thought of when I was in the middle of a challenge brought on from the MR's event....yet another job to do [and I'm glad to do it], something that I need to get educated on and Quick!

Something that made me realize my Active & Full Life just wasn't~I wasn't Planning anymore...I wasn't Organizing things and I sure as Crap wasn't Following Through. But I know all that is behind me...I've managed to recoup and get my Crap together....

So Laura Coombs this post is for you and all the hats we wear!

 
 
Hugs, Kisses, Run/Walk Wishes
A Runner's Mom & More

No comments:

Post a Comment