Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday Things to Do ~ Having a PLAN

 
 
 
Monday Motivation
Once I finished yesterdays blog post I made my plan for todays activities first by getting clothes ready for the gym which may not seem like a lot to most but for me it was just what I not only wanted to do but needed to do....
 
 
My Soxy Feet says it all I had a Plan and there was No going back....On to the next task...getting the bed made, Yep I'm one of 'Those' people, I can't tell you how happy I am when this is done.
 
Coffee ALWAYS first, then Breakfast next and if you checked in with yesterdays post you seen where I had made these eggs and French Fry hash browns while cooking other stuff, add a piece of toast and DONE! 
 
Next up...Head for a class at the Gym....yeah OK~~When did all This Happen??
My Entire car is Froze Shut...as in all the doors, windows you name it, everything was froze so the plan to go to the gym was temporarily on Hold.   I dug around in the garage looking for de-icer and as luck would have it I found some....by this time I have 20 minutes to get to the gym...I sprayed, tugged, sprayed some more when Finally I got a door open...a Back Door...well OK climb over the seat and shoulder push the driver door only to almost fall out of the car....cause De-Icer!
OK...I'm in the car, get it started, step out to spray windows all around and slip on a ice patch,
Lord Help Me I REALLY Want to Cuss go to the gym I have a plan....
now I have 10 minutes till class starts...
It's cold sitting in the car waiting...waiting on it to warm up and hopefully thaw out enough for me to get a spot on the window to see through....Now I'm just aggravated enough to go back in the house...my head hurts, my shoulder is reminding me I banged it on the door, and my back has decided to twitch when I walk...
Once in the house I look at the class schedule One More Time - it just started - of Course it has.
But Again I Have A Plan.
Back outside I'm able to scrape a hole to see out of and I'm finally on my way. Class has already started and not sure if I will be able to still do it or not but I'm going to do something at the gym....It's my Plan!!
 
YEA!!!  I got to the gym and Thankfully Autumn has given me the Thumbs up to still join in....Silver Sneakers class for the WIN. Don't judge I've been out for a while so starting back slowly with a Plan. I enjoyed my time there even if it was only 45 minutes worth, stopped on the way out and got the MR signed up to start in March....Welcome to Retirement Sweetie!
 
Headed home to shower and fix a Smoothie for Lunch:
6oz Almond Milk, 1 frozen banana, leftover strawberries [1/2], 1T flaxseed, scoop of GLUKOS protein powder, Ice till I liked the consistency.....
 
Next it's some of the usual stuff..Load of laundry, dust mopped {thank goodness for hardwood floors--so easy to take care}, damp mopped the kitchen {'cause Laminate floors there}, and got the bathroom cleaned.....


 For the rest of the day I'll get dinner ready for tonight work on a menu plan, budget plan, look at what races are coming up, look at some of the MR's newest adventure stuff, and maybe finish one of the books I'm reading.
 
 Until next time Hugs, Kisses, Safe Run/Walk Wishes

A Runner's Mom & More

No comments:

Post a Comment